Join our email list for the most current information, news and updates regarding the Summit County mental health and substance abuse initiative:
- Looking for mental health services? Visit the Summit County Mental Health Resource Directory
- Mental Health Services and Needs Assessment
- Mental Health Survey Report
If you or a loved one are having thoughts of suicide, please call the 24-hour Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Around the County:
- Health Department offers suicide prevention training
- Family tragedy inspired Summit County man to champion mental health
In preparation for presenting its Strategic Directives to County and City councils, the Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance is holding three public meetings across the county to gather feedback. This input will help tailor mental health services and substance abuse recovery and prevention efforts to best meet the needs of residents.
Meetings will be held at the following times and locations:
• August 16: Richins Building, 5:30-7 p.m.
• August 21: North Summit Middle School 5:30-7 p.m.
• August 22: South Summit District Office 5:30-7 p.m.
News and updates
Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance asking for community input Park City, Utah (August 9, 2017) — In preparation for presenting its Strategic Directives to County and City councils, the Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance is
New position focuses on youth substance abuse prevention and mental health programming. Park City, Utah (August 1, 2017) — In coordination with the Summit County mental health efforts, the Summit County Health Department announced
Donation to aid in establishing a “Communities that Care” program Summit County, Utah (April 17, 2016) — The Summit County Health Department along with the Summit County Mental Health Alliance and its members would like
New contract position created to head Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance Park City, Utah (April 4, 2017) — To spearhead the initiative for improving mental health and substance abuse services across Summit County, the Summit