Summit County Board of Health
Chris Cherniak — Chair
Summit County Board of Health meetings are held every other month and are open to the public. For a schedule or to place an item on the next meeting’s agenda, please call the Summit County Health Department at 435-333-1583.
The State of Utah now has the Public Notice Website where you can go for the latest information and dates for public notices throughout Utah.
Click here to go to that site.
For minutes from past Board of Health meetings, please click here.
October 4, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
To Join BOH Meeting ID: 934 5182 0697
Via Computer App:
- This will work on smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- To join the meeting, enter the “Meeting ID” for the account.
- +1 253 215 8782 OR +1 346 248 7799
Zoom Meeting ID: 934 5182 0697
4:00 PM – Work Session
- Discussion of SB 195 & Local Health Department Authorities – Dave Thomas (10 min)
- Park City Hospital Covid ICU and Hospitalization Update – Lori Weston (10 min)
- COVID-19 Update – Dr. Bondurant & Staff (15 min)
- Health Department Budget Update – Dr. Bondurant & Shelley Worley (15 min)
- Sustainability Department Update – Emily Quinton (25 min)
5:15 PM – Consideration of Approval by the Board
- September Board of Health Meeting Minutes dated September 13, 2021 (5 min)
- Health Department Director’s Comments
- Board Member Comments
- Board Chairman Comments
5:30 PM – Public Comment (Up to 15 minutes)
- To participate in the public comment portion of the Board of Health Meeting, please follow the instructions as described below.
Public comment is for any matter not on the Agenda. If you would like to submit comments to the Board of Health, please email BOH@summitcounty.org by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 1st. If you wish to interact with the Board of Health at 5:30 p.m., via Zoom, please follow the instructions below:
- Use your full name as your Zoom ID so you are identified correctly. Individuals without a full name will not be allowed to provide public comment.
- If you would like to comment, press the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of the chat window. You will be muted upon entering the meeting.
- When it is your turn to comment, the moderator will unmute your microphone. You will then be muted again after you are done speaking.
- Time allowed for each public commenter will be established by the Board Chairperson prior to starting the Public Comment portion of the meeting.