Summit County Board of Health
Chris Cherniak — Chair
Learn more about the members of the Board.
Summit County Board of Health meetings are held every other month and are open to the public. For a schedule or to place an item on the next meeting’s agenda, please call the Summit County Health Department at 435-333-1583.
The State of Utah now has the Public Notice Website where you can go for the latest information and dates for public notices throughout Utah.
Click here to go to that site.
For minutes from past Board of Health meetings, please click here.
AGENDA Summit County Board of Health Monday, December 5, 2022
NOTICE is hereby given that the Summit County Board of Health will hold their monthly meeting on Monday, December 5, 2022.
The meeting will be held for the public electronically, via Zoom. The meeting will be held for Health Department staff at the Summit County Health Department, Quinn’s Building 650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah
(All times listed below are general in nature, and are subject to change by the Board Chair)
3:30 PM – Early Intervention Holiday Party
Members of the Board of Health are invited to attend the Early Intervention Holiday Party and show support for the staff and families who benefit from the services provided in Summit and Wasatch County.
4:00 PM – Welcome
4:05 PM – Work Session Items
- Final 2023 Budget Update – Dr. Phil Bondurant and Shelley Worley (10 min)
- Update on Trigger Law – Derek Moss (5 mins)
- After-Action Report Follow-Up – Shelley Worley (5 mins)
- SHARP Update – Pamella Bello (5 mins)
- Sustainability and Climate Risk Assessment Discussion – Emily Quinton & Darcy Glenn (60 mins)
5:30 PM – Consideration of Approval by the Board
- Approval of November 2022 Board of Health Meeting Minutes – Board of Health (5 min)
5:35 PM – Public Comment on non-Agenda Items (Up to 10 minutes)
- To participate in the public comment portion of the Board of Health Meeting, please follow the instructions as described below.
5:45 PM – Director and Board Final Comments (Up to 15 minutes)
Health Department Director’s Comments (5 min)
Board Member Comments (5 min)
Board Chairman Comments (5 min)
6:00 PM – Meeting Adjournment
Public comment is for any matter not identified on the Agenda listed above. If you would like to submit comments to the Board of Health, please email BOH@summitcounty.org by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, December 2nd. If you wish to interact with the Board of Health at approximately 5:35 p.m., via Zoom only, please follow the instructions below:
- Use your full name as your Zoom ID so you are identified correctly. Individuals without a full name will not be allowed to provide public comment.
- If you would like to comment, press the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of the chat window. You will be muted upon entering the meeting.
- When it is your turn to comment, the moderator will unmute your microphone, the Board Chair or Health Director will ask you to proceed. You will then be muted again after you are done speaking.
- Time allowed for each public commenter will be established by the Board Chairperson prior to starting the Public Comment portion of the meeting.