Summit County Board of Health
Chris Cherniak — Chair
Summit County Board of Health meetings are held every other month and are open to the public. For a schedule or to place an item on the next meeting’s agenda, please call the Summit County Health Department at 435-333-1583.
The State of Utah now has the Public Notice Website where you can go for the latest information and dates for public notices throughout Utah.
Click here to go to that site.
For minutes from past Board of Health meetings, please click here.
September 13, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
To Join BOH Meeting ID: 934 5182 0697
Via Computer App:
- This will work on smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- To join the meeting, enter the “Meeting ID” for the account.
- +1 253 215 8782 OR +1 346 248 7799
Zoom Meeting ID: 934 5182 0697
4:00 PM – Work Session
- Discussion of Open Meetings Act Rule and Public Input; Margaret Olson (10 min)
- Park City Hospital COVID updates; Lori Weston & Wing Province (20 min)
- COVID-19 Update: Bondurant & staff (15 min)
- Health Department Budget Update; Shelley Worley (5 min)
- Behavioral Wellness Program Update; Pamella Bello (25 min)
5:15 PM – Consideration of Approval by the Board
- August Board of Health Meeting Minutes dated August 2, 2021 (5 min)
- Graywater Program, Letter to Utah Department of Environmental Quality; Nathan Brooks (5 min)
- Approval of Environmental Fees for Swimming Pools/ Recreational Bodies of Water; Nathan Brooks (5 min)
- Approval of Environmental Fees for Graywater Systems; Nathan Brooks (5 min)
- Health Department Director’s Comments
- Board Member Comments
- Board Chairperson Comments