Lookup your permit here

Facilities & Events

Sundance Film Festival

Food Operations



Permanent Food Establishments and Restaurants

If you are planning to open your own Food Service Establishment there are applications and information you will need. The New Food Establishment Requirements and New Restaurant Information will explain the procedure and facilities needed for obtaining approval of your Food Service Establishment Permit in Summit County.

To apply for a new permit, permanent facilities will need to complete the Permanent Facility application. Seasonal, permanent establishments will need to complete the Seasonal Permanent application.

Temporary Establishments

Temporary food establishments are those which serve food seasonally or intermittently or at events such as fairs, farmer’s markets, bake sales etc…

Complete the Seasonal Temporary Facility permit application if your establishment is a temporary structure. Complete the Single Event permit application if your establishment will be operating at a single event. Complete the Seasonal Event permit application if your establishment will be operating at a multiple-day event of six days or more.

Contact Us

Amy Jones – Environmental Health Administrative Assistant

650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: 435-333-1511, Fax: 435-333-1580