Join community leaders from all areas of Summit County as they come together to discuss how COVID-19 will impact us this winter. Topics include recovery, visitor compliance, and public safety related to communities, schools, restaurants, local businesses, tourism, and healthcare.
This event will be broadcast via Zoom and Facebook Live on Monday, December 7 from 6:30-8:30 pm.
- RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/689559698657302
- Zoom Webinar ID: 920 2136 5972
The public can submit questions for panelists at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/winterpandemic
- Jack Walkenhorst, Vice Chair, Allwest Communications, Kamas Valley Business Association
- Jerre Holmes, Superintendent, North Summit School District
- Mike Goar, VP & Chief Operating Officer, Park City Mountain
- Park City Hospital
- Chris Eggleton, General Manager, New Park Resort
- Ginger Wicks, Executive Director, Park City Area Restaurant Association
- Alison Kuhlow, Executive Director, Historic Park City Alliance
- Jennifer Wesselhoff, President/CEO, Park City Chamber/Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Dr. Richard Bullough, Director, Summit County Health Department