Dog Variance Permit

Establishments wanting to apply for a permit to allow dogs on outdoor patios, visit the Dog Variance Permit page.

Needed Permits for Food Operations

Permits are obtained online through the Summit County Health Permits page, or by clicking here.

Permanent Food Establishments and Restaurants

If you are planning to open your own Food Service Establishment there are applications and information you will need. The New Food Establishment Requirements and New Restaurant Information will explain the procedure and facilities needed for obtaining approval of your Food Service Establishment Permit in Summit County.

Temporary Food Establishments

Temporary food establishments are those which serve food seasonally or intermittently or at events such as fairs, farmer’s markets, bake sales etc…

The Application for Temporary Food Service form and Application for Temporary Seasonal Food Service (this form is for multiple-day events of six days or more) form contains the information necessary for opening a food booth or other temporary food establishment in Summit County.

Contact Us

Environmental Health Division, Summit County Health Department

650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: 435-333-1511