The Health Education team is offering ATV Safety Training at the following times and locations:
- August 24, 2019
- 8:30 – 11:30 AM
- Kamas Rodeo Grounds
- Registration Deadline: August 14
This class is for adults and children ages 8+. A license will be provided upon completion. The purpose of this course is to learn safe practices while riding Off-Highway Vehicles. Our goal is to help prevent traumatic brain injuries and protect riders in Summit County. OHV helmets will be available for a donation of $25.
- You must be eight years or older to participate in the course.
- The course is for ATVs only — no side-by-sides or dirt bikes allowed.
- Please bring your own ATV for use during the training.
- Parents must remain with their children throughout the duration of the course. (Feel free to bring a lawn/camp chair)
- The course typically lasts 3-4 hours.
- Additional helmets may be available for purchase (Large unavailable)
- Participants should review the Study Guide for Utah OHV Safety Certificate prior to attending the course. A written test will be administered based on this material. It can be found online at:https://www.offroad-ed.com/utah/studyGuide/401046.