Are you at risk for Type 2 Diabetes?
Having diabetes nearly doubles your risk of heart attack and stroke and is the leading cause of kidney failure and blindness in adults under 75. The Summit County Health Department’s one year program will help you make necessary lifestyle changes to reduce your risk of diabetes.
About the Diabetes Prevention Program:
- Evidenced-based program (tried and tested)
- One year (22 sessions)
- Months 1-2 (Meet weekly): Establishing a healthier foundation for change, healthy eating, and physical activity
- Months 3-6 (Meet 2x/month): Overcoming social and emotional factors to stay on track
- Months 7-12 (Meet every 3 weeks): Maintaining lifestyle changes for a healthier future
- Location: Summit County Health Department: 650 Round Valley Dr., Park City, Utah.
Information about our upcoming class:
- First class: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11 a.m.
- Cost: $250 (A $75 refund is available for participants who complete 80% of classes. Missed sessions can be made up with the instructor).
SaRene Brooks – Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian, Lifestyle Coach
650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, UT 84060
Phone: 435-333-1509 Fax: 435-333-1580