Drug Prevention Grant (Fall 2020)
- Funding Opportunity Title: E-Cigarette, Marijuana, & Other Drug Prevention Grant
- Due Date for Applications: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, by 5:00 pm
- Anticipated Total Available Funding: $93,000
- Estimated Number of Awards: Up to 8
- Estimated Award Amount: $10,000 – $20,000
- Length of Project Period: The contract resulting from the RFP will be for a period of the remainder of the fiscal year. The project will run as follows:
- Year 1: 10/1/2020 to 6/30/2021
- Eligible Applicants: Grantees must be at least one of the following:
- A coalition of community organizations focused on substance abuse prevention.
- A local Government Agency – for a program that is focused on substance abuse prevention.
- A local Education Agency.
>>>Download the grant application here <<<
For Questions Contact:
Alyssa Mitchell, MPA CHES or Shelley Worley, CHES
Tobacco Prevention & Control Program
Summit County Health Department
Phone: 435-333-4508 or 435-333-1507
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com