How Electronics Impact The Human Brain
March 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dr. Christy Kane – Phd, CMHC
Offers an interactive workshop regarding how the electronic world we live in creates addiction and affects the neurological development of the human brain. She gives evidence-based research on brain functioning, how electronics impact neurotransmitters in the brain, and how to mitigate the effects of electronic addiction.
– How many hours a day do you or your family members use – electronic devices?
– Is this electronic usage impacting the growth and development of the brain?
– Is social media bad for you and/or your family?
– Are there ways to help offset the negative effects of electronics use?
– Are electronics neurologically addictive?
For any further questions about this event please email