How Electronics Impact the Human Brain
December 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Dr. Kane offers an interactive workshop regarding how the electronic world we live in creates addiction and affects the neurological development of the human brain. She gives evidence-based research on brain functioning, how electronics impact neurotransmitters in the brain, and how to mitigate the effects of electronic addiction.
- How many hours a day do you or your family members use electronic devices?
- Is this electronic usage impacting the growth and development of the brain?
- Is social media bad for you and/or your family
- Are there ways to help offset the negative effects of electronics use?
- Are electronics neurologically addictive?