ATV Safety Course- Kamas
May 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join the Summit County Health Department and the Division of Natural Resources to learn about safety practices for riding Off-Highway Vehicles. A license will be provided upon completion of the course. Our goal is to help prevent traumatic brain injuries and protect riders in Summit County. OHV helmets will be available for a donation of $25.
– Registration deadline: April 29
– Register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCHD-ATV
– You must be eight years or older to participate in the course.
– The course is for ATVs only — no side-by-sides or dirt bikes allowed.
– Please bring your own ATV for use during the training.
– Parents must remain with their children throughout the duration of the course. (Feel free to bring a lawn/camp chair)
– The course typically lasts 3-4 hours.