Please read the following information carefully before submitting an event:
- The Summit County Health Department retains all editorial control over the community calendar and may approve or deny any submission at its discretion.
- The calendar is for community events with a health-related focus in Summit County, Utah. Paid events will need to include a justification for posting with their submission.
- Please submit events at least 2 weeks in advance. Admins may take up to 5 business days to approve events.
- Recurring events will be posted for a max of 3 months in advance. At the end of this period, the event will have to be submitted again. Please note that the calendar only shows recurring events 3 months in advance but automatically updates as time progresses.
- Incomplete submissions may be deleted — please double check all information is correct and complete before submitting
- Recurring events will not be included in the events section of the Mental Alliance newsletter
- When selecting a Venue, please check to see if the location has already been created in the dropdown list. Duplicate Venues will be removed and may result in incorrect information.
- If you are submitting an event as an existing organizer, DO NOT create a new Organizer. Duplicate Organizers will be removed and may result in incorrect information.