This week we sit down with Park City Community Foundation’s Ollie Wilder and Summit County Mental Health & Substance Abuse Director, Aaron Newman to talk about the first year of the Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance. Formed in 2017, the Alliance has implemented a number of programs, events, and resources to enhance the quality of life for all Summit County residents. We recap the efforts made so far and take a peek into what the future has in store.
Links and Resources
- How to donate to the Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance – http://parkcitycf.org/our-impact/other-programs/mentalwellness/
- The Summit County Mental Wellness Alliance website – http://summitcountyhealth.org/mentalhealth/
- Safe UT app – https://healthcare.utah.edu/uni/programs/safe-ut-smartphone-app/
- QPR – https://qprinstitute.com/
- Mental Wellness Alliance Strategic Plan – http://summitcountyhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Strategic-Plan.pdf
Previous Mental Health &Substance Abuse Healthcast Episodes: