What you need to know:
- The Summit County Health Department no longer offers Food Manager Certification courses. A list of providers can be found below.
- Once you have completed your food manager certification, please click here to fill out a registration form with the health department.
2018 Food Manager Certification providers:
(All Food Service managers need to attend a Food Managers Certification Course.)
- Utah State University
- (435) 336-3218 Susan Haws
- Online testing in Coalville (proctoring available)
- Utah Restaurants Association
- Nicholas & Company
- (801) 530-5250 George Lopez (Spanish/English)
Approved alcohol training providers:
Safe Food Practices is a refresher course for all food service workers on safe food handling and proper procedures.
Environmental Health Division, Summit County Health Department
650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: 435-333-1511, Fax: 435-333-1580