Our Services are Confidential and Affordable
By Appointment Only
Must be a resident of Summit County.
For more information on breast cancer prevention, please visit www.cancerutah.org.
Health Care Services for Women
- Annual wellness exam including pap test and breast exam
- Free mammogram and/or pap test through the Utah Cancer Control Program (for those who qualify — call for more information)
- Birth control options counseling
- Low-cost purchase of birth control pills, Depo-Provera shot, patch, Nuva ring
- Free Mirena intrauterine device (IUD), insertion and monitoring. (for those who qualify — call for more information)
- Free condoms
- Abortion Education
- If you are seeking an abortion, to meet the State of Utah informed consent law and begin the 72-hour waiting period, you are required to complete the following education module. At the end of each section, there will be questions to verify your understanding of the information. View the education module here.
- Utah Department of Health Maternal and Infant Health Program: 801-273-2871
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Counseling and referral for pregnancy options
- Pre-conception and post-partum care
- STD and HIV screening tests
Our services are:
- Administered by female clinicians
- Sliding scale based on income
Call the Health Department to schedule an appointment.
85 North 50 East, Coalville, Utah 84017
110 North Main, Kamas, Utah 84036
Park City Office
650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060