- Park City Walkability Map. Find your way around Park City with this map, complete with bike lane information and safety tips.
- Paved Trail System. If you like to travel on paved paths, use this map of the Greater Park City and Snyderville area as a guide.
- Mountain Trails Foundation. Visit our local trails advocate, Mountain Trails Foundation, to learn about the trails system and access trail maps.
- Basin Recreation Trails. Discover the wide variety of trails in the Snyderville Basin Recreation District here.
- Travel Time Estimates. Did you know that Google maps also gives directions and time estimates for traveling by bike? When you enter your destination, click the bicycle icon above the address (it has been preselected for you here).
- Pre-Ride Bike Check. It is important to perform a basic bike check before taking it out on the road. This video will show you how.
- Protect your head! This video shows you how to wear your helmet properly.
- Bicycling Safely. Learn about biking safety with these tips and rules of the road.
- Road Respect. When you give respect, you get respect. Utah’s Road Respect program is dedicated to promoting safety by educating both drivers and cyclists about the rules of the road and encouraging mutual respect so that everyone gets home safely.
- Safe Routes to School. Safe Routes to School programs aim to improve the health and well-being of children by enabling and encouraging them to walk and bike to school. Learn about the Utah and National Safe Routes to School programs here.
- Bike Utah. Bike Utah is a non-profit organization that advocates for increased bicycle use and improved bicycling conditions.
- The League of American Bicyclists. This organization represents bicyclists in the movement to create safer roads, stronger communities, and a bicycle-friendly America.
Shelley Worley – Health Educator, Summit County Health Department
650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, UT 84060
Phone: 435-333-1507 Fax: 435-333-1580